The Department of Residence Life has announced its 2015 – 2016 Resident Assistant staff. Nine current Newman students, including three returners and one alternate, were selected for positions.
“The hiring process consists of writing an essay, an interactive interview and a traditional interview with professional staff and student leaders,” said Director of Residence Life Lucas Mullin.
“We have some amazing students that will serve as resident assistants next year and we’re really excited to have them help make the on-campus living experience the best it can be for our students,” Mullin said.
The roster of RAs includes:
- Kenzie Wills (Nursing) – New Hall
- Gabriella Rizzi (Freshman – Secondary Education and History) – New Hall – Girls’ Floor
- David Herrera (Junior – Biology) – New Hall – Boys’ Floor
- Michelle Marchese (Junior – Nursing ) – Fugate Apartments
- Gabe Stewart (Senior – Biology/Pre-Med ) – Fugate Apartments
- Kendra Crewse (Junior – Nursing) – Merlini Hall
- Evgeniy Kim ( Senior/New Grad MBA Student) – Merlini Hall
- Morgan Smith (Junior – Business Administration) – Beata Hall
- Phillip Rood ( Sophomore – Sonography) – Alternate
Students can still apply for available rooms/apartments in the residence halls here.