Newman University will host the annual Family Weekend event Oct. 11-13. All family and friends are welcome so come out and enjoy a weekend of family fun!
The schedule of weekend events is as follows:
Friday, Oct. 11
- 9 p.m. – Family Cosmic Bowling and Go Carts
The Alley Indoor Entertainment | 11413 East 13th Street North
Saturday, Oct. 12
- 4:30 – 8 p.m. – Family Tailgate for Newman U Soccer
Wilkins Soccer Field on the Newman University Campus
- 5 p.m. – Men vs. McMurray University
- 7:30 p.m. – Women vs. McMurray University
- Featuring chili by Great Western Dining, fall obstacle course, cakewalk, prizes and more!
- Anyone attending Family Weekend can also take advantage of $5 discounted tickets for the world premiere of “How the Dog Runs,” an original play.
8 p.m. on Oct. 11 – 12 and 2 p.m. on Oct. 13 in the Jabara Flexible Theatre.
For more information email [email protected] or call 316-942-4291 ext. 2453.