To start off the spring semester, Newman will host some fun student events:
- 1 – 3 p.m. – Open House hosted by Student Support Services. (On the 3rd floor of Sacred Heart Hall)
- 5 p.m. – Smart foods Sampling Table (Eck Hall Lobby)
- 1 p.m. – Stacey Rodriguez , LSCSW will lecture on “Signs and Symptoms of Depression and Anxiety Disorders.” (Room 120 Eck Hall)
- 12:45 p.m. – Student event on “How to make more effective use of the research databases” hosted by Academic Resource Center. (In the computer lab inside of Dugan Library and Campus Center)
- 3 p.m. – Test Taking Tips (Sacred Heart Hall)
For information on these events contact Debbie Haslam at [email protected].
- CAB will sponsor an “Amazing Race” competition for teams of two to four. The event will begin on the Newman campus and then spread out with challenges all over Wichita. Their will also be food for all participants at the end of the event.
For information on this event contact Lauren Susong at [email protected].