As part of Human Trafficking Awareness Month, the Newman University Student Government Association, in partnership with Wichita State University and Friends University, will be collecting items for The Exploited and Missing Children’s Unit of the Wichita Child Advocacy Center.
The following items are most needed:
- Bottled water
- Individual packages of snacks (crackers, pretzels, granola bars, etc.)
- $5 gift cards to McDonald’s
- Older youth sizes of sweats and sweat shirts
- Socks, underwear and sports bras for older youth/young adults
- Back packs or duffle bags
Items may be donated at the drop-off location in the Student Center within Dugan Library and Campus Center. All items must be received by noon on Jan. 31. For more information email [email protected] or call 316-942-4291, ext. 2138.