- This event has passed.
Theatre: “The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe”
February 28 - March 3
- « Newman University Men’s Basketball vs Rogers State
- Pot Luck Lunch with Student Support Services in Alumni Center »
The Newman Theatre Department presents the family classic, “The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe” by C.S. Lewis. All performances will take place in DeMattias Performance Hall.
- Feb. 28, March 1, March 2 – 7:00 p.m.
- March 3 – 2pm
- General Admission: $12
- Senior Citizens & Military: $10
- Staff, Faculty, & Non-Newman Students: $5
- Newman Students: Free
For more information, please contact Director of Theatre Mark Mannette by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 316-942-4291, ext. 2486.