The Newman University National Alumni Association is accepting nominations for alumni members to serve a three-year term on the Alumni Board of Directors beginning in June 2014. Board meetings occur three times per year in February, June and September. The purpose of the Newman University Alumni Association is to support the continued growth and development of Newman University and to strengthen the bonds between the university, its graduates and former students.
If you would like to share your vision, time and talents as a member of the Alumni Board of Directors, we would be most grateful!
Here is a small sampling of board activities throughout the year:
- Select alumni honorees from a pool of nominations for the annual Cardinal Newman Alumni Awards Banquet every February.
- Support through time and volunteerism Newman’s annual signature event, The Party on the Plaza every September.
- Host the annual Last Call for Graduates party every May.
- Host the annual Showcase Banquet for high school seniors and their parents every October and November.
- Help support the multiple reunions on campus every year including sports reunions.
Those interested please fill out the nomination form here.